Marble Palace Guest House
Marble Palace Guest House is a reputed name offering home – style accommodation with all the modern amenities to the visitors to Kolkata. Amidst various guest houses in Calcutta, we have always been distinguished for our hospitality accompanied with affordability. Kolkata being one of the major commercial centers in the eastern part of India is visited by a wide number of people. The continual influx of the tourist in the city has given rise to a large number of guest houses/budget hotels in Kolkata.
However, there are only few Guest Houses in the city that offer quality services and we are one of them. Complimentary Bed tea & Breakfast, 18 hour Room Service, Delicious food served in well maintained rooms, Convenient location , Laundry Service etc. are some of the facilities you can avail at our guest house. Round the clock dedicated staff will look after your comfort all the time. We are continually adding to and improving our amenities, and are striving to maintain the high level of excellence that our guests over the years have come to expect of us.
- Distance :
- Nearest Landmark :
- Nearest Metro Station :
- How to get here from Airport :
- How to get here from Howrah Station :
- Distance from Howrah Station : 14 Km ( 30 mins by Taxi) Approx fare : 250 Rs
- Distance from Sealdah Station : 10 Km ( 20 mins by Taxi) Approx fare : 150 Rs
- Distance from Airport : 20 Km ( 45 mins by Taxi) Approx fare : 400 Rs
- Distance from Esplanade, Park Street : 8 Km ( 20 mins by Taxi) Approx fare : 100 Rs
- Distance from E.M. Bye Pass : 6 Km ( 20 mins by Taxi) Approx fare : 80 Rs
- Menoka Cinema Hall in South Kolkata
- Near Lake Market
- Near Karma Gym and Mohan Clinic
- Near Rajendranath School
- Rabindra Sarovar station . Exit near the lake
- Kalighat station . Exit near the lake
We suggest you take a “prepaid” taxi from the airport. Fare is around 400 rupees. Ask the taxi to take the Park Circus route either through Rajarhat or through Ultodanga. Go straight to Minto Park. Make a left turn to enter Lansdowne Road. Come straight down for about 20 mins . Cross Deshopriyo Park and come further down to enter Southern Avenue. Take right, first left, cross Menoka Cinema (go down 1 min) and take the first right turn. We are on your right, just after the first crossing.
We suggest you take a “prepaid” taxi from the Howrah Station. Fare is around 250 rupees. Take Brabourne Road, go to Red Road and take left on lower circular Road. Go straight & from Minto Park take right to enter Lansdowne Road. Come straight down for about 12 mins . Cross Deshoprio Park and come further down to enter Southern Avenue. Take right, first left, cross Menoka Cinema (go down 1 min) and take the first right turn. We are on your right, just after the first crossing.