RESERVATIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms & Conditions and the use of this Website are provided by Marble Palace Guest House Pvt Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities. By using this Website and clicking the “I AGREE” or “ACCEPT” button herein, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to all the Terms and Conditions as provided on this Website.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS
- You warrant that by making this booking, you are over the age of 18 ( eighteen ) and that all information given by you to Marble Palace Guest House is accurate, true and correct. Guests are bound to produce an original proof of identity at the time arrival at Marble Palace Guest House
- Marble Palace Guest House reserves the right to send guests away due to their conduct and behaviour or for any other safety, security, medical reasons. This applies in particular, if Guests do not observe instructions given by our employees, express themselves in a discriminating manner, harass or endanger other guests
- Lost property found on the premises is logged and kept in a secure location for a period of one (1) month. Thereafter items are either disposed of or donated to charity. The Marble Palace Guest House accepts no responsibility for contacting individuals in relation to lost property. Perishable items retrieved from rooms after check out are only held until close of business that day.
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this Website, Marble Palace Guest House accepts no liability for the accuracy and / or completeness of the information provided.
- Marble Palace Guest House accepts no liability for any loss or damage to your computer or interception, or use, of your credit card information, are howsoever caused.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by Indian law and the guest submits to the jurisdiction of the Indian courts in respect of any issue that may arise.
- These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
DEPOSITS, PRE-PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Guests will not be checked in until the reservation has been paid for in full.
- In the event that this reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of the day of arrival or if the reservation is not taken up, one night’s accommodation will be charged unless otherwise specified.
- Certain rate products and periods will be subjected to further deposit, guarantee and cancellation policies which will override the above and be enforced. This information is communicated at the time of booking.
CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE
- The guest will be required to sign the registration card on arrival and he/she agrees to the Terms & Conditions of residence and will be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of him/her self and / or his/her party at Marble Palace Guest House
- No food or beverage may be brought into the Marble Palace Guest House premises without the prior permission of the General Manager.
- Accommodation offered is not self-catering unless otherwise specified.
- Neither Marble Palace Guest House, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees shall be held liable for any loss, damage, destruction, injury or death which may be caused to any person or the assets, property or any other item of equipment or the likes thereof which may occur as a result of any foreseen or unforeseen event or any act or omission on the part of the Company, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees.
- Neatness and hygiene should be adequately maintained by the Guest. The Guest should always adhere to the safety, security and hygiene advise duly provided by Marble Palace Guest House and should avoid breaching the same. The Guest will be solely responsible for any such violation if identified
- All the assets and valuables of Marble Palace Guest House should be duly maintained adequately and should not be damaged or destroyed. Marble Palace Guest House has the discretion to levy any charges in future if it is proven beyond doubt that such damage/destruction to the asset of Marble Palace Guest House (both movable and immovable) have been done or caused by the Guest.
- Management and staff work hard to provide a safe and secure environment. We do everything possible to ensure a secure environment is maintained and we ask that our guests do also. Marble Palace Guest House takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises due to the acts and omissions of the guests themselves.
- We do our best to ensure reservation arrangements are satisfactory, however, Marble Palace Guest House does not accept any liability for any loss financial or otherwise, travel delay, injury, damage, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control. These include, but not limited to, flight delays or cancellations, civil disturbance, defects in vehicles, strikes, theft, acts of terrorism, natural disaster, war, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, changes to Government regulations, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
- Storing of cinema films, paints, raw or exposed or any other articles of combustible or hazardous nature in residential rooms is strictly prohibited. Gambling, Smoking, contraband / smuggled goods, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals, Non Veg and / or pungent food – are all strictly prohibited in the Marble Palace Guest House premises
- Visitors entry to the guests’ rooms strictly prohibited, however in case of exceptional circumstances the management may allow visitor to guest room only after having photo Identity proof documents and register entry at reception. Also customer’s signed approval and mandatory registration at the reception desk (leaving an identity card and personal details).
- The hotel may deny further accommodation to a guest who does not prove to be decent and comply with the hotel policy and rules
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SPECIAL OFFERS
- The offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Offer is not stackable on already discounted and negotiated rates.
- Any ‘free’ or inclusive offers or value-adds must be redeemed during occupancy at the hotel.
- Any free or inclusive offers or value-adds not redeemed are not refundable and may not be exchanged.
- All bookings are subject to the hotels’ standard confirmation, guarantee and cancellation policies unless otherwise specified.
- Standard Child Policy applies.
- Offer may not be booked in combination or conjunction with any other special offer(s)
- Rates are applicable to individual bookings only and do not apply to Groups*. *Groups – 10 or more fully paying persons
- All rates are net of commission and inclusive of GST
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Lead in rates as based on the standard room type which accommodates 2 adults only, therefore upgrade fees and family room supplements apply.
- Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE)
STANDARD CHILD POLICY
Any person under the age of (eight) 8 years old is deemed a child in terms of our policies.
Where appropriate room category and configuration allows, a maximum of two (2) children aged eight (8) and under, sharing with two (2) paying adults, stay for free and have breakfast chargeable. Children’s rates are only applicable when children are staying in the same room as adults. If children stay in a separate room, standard adult rates will apply.
OUTSIDE FOOD POLICY
Marble Palace Guest House is not responsible for any health issues due to food supplied by external vendors and other delivery Indian online food ordering and delivery platform . We do not allow to come inside since they can be a threat to the security of the hotel. But they definitely do come to hotels and maybe the hotel staff can take it from the valet and deliver it to your room of you can go down to pickup the order. Any request to deliver it to the room will make the guest responsible for any untoward security incident.
RELATION BETWEEN MANAGEMENT AND GUEST
Nothing herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy or any other right or interest in the guest house premises or any part or portion there in favour of Guest or Resident or Visitor or the Management shall always deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the whole guest house premises.